Monday, September 19, 2011

Puppy Love



Who would have thought I would turn into a dog person. But here I am all googoo eyed and mushy over Wilbur, the cutest puppy ever. I willingly clean up his shit, laugh when he pisses all over my house and insist on cuddling with him for six hours in the car on the way home from New Hampshire.

This is definitely a new experience for me. I never had a dog as a kid. My parents never allowed it and I don’t remember ever really wanting one. Steve, of course, was terrified of all dogs so having a dog was never an option when we were together. The closest we came to having pets was living next door to the dogs in Maine and those dogs were not at all adorable.

Wilbur is off the charts when it comes to adorable.

1 comment:

sanaya said...

awwwwww wilbur. hard to imagine being scared of little wilbur. he's too cute!