Friday, April 23, 2010

A Rainy Day

Guess where I am? It’s cold and rainy and I spent the early part of the day sitting in front of the fire, doing puzzles and reading. Then after grabbing a late lunch in the kitchen, Steve and I cuddled on the sofa and watched a movie that I had downloaded on to my computer. The next big event is dinner and I am soooooo looking forward to it.

No, I am not in Otisfield, Maine, but still in Tuscany enjoying life’s simple pleasures. Instead of a lake to stare out at, I am watching gray clouds covering the tops of the mountains in the distance. The air is cool and misty, dropping a silvery veil over the green fields and hills all round us.

It’s time to throw another log on the fire, have a glass of wine and pick up my book.

1 comment:

Toni G said...

same here, no logs, no fire, no mountains, no rolling verdant hills, definitely no Marcella....but lots to read.