Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Absolute Favorite Thing in the Whole World...

. . . are my new pair of Uggs. Who would have thought that this one time fashionista known for her closet full of power suits--Whoever is wearing them now, I hope you're they make you happy--would fall so completely in love with a clunky pair--but aren't they almost chic in grey--but oh so comfy boots. Maybe it's because they are so warm and cozy that I cannot bear to take them off my feet. Maybe it's because they were a surprise gift from the happy couple aka Liz and Giuliano.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

El,

They are the only boots that fit my messed-up feet--I've worn them exclusively since 1992. Only prob.--not waterproof. Try a spray. Also, consider Merrill fleece lined clogs--same comfy, warm and roomy fit.

Asha Kaufman said...

All I have to say is... you are literally the most adorable auntie in the entire world.

Those leggings, those 'chic' gray uggs! OMG. Too much.
Asha