Friday, November 21, 2008

Me and Madonna



Sleeping in an oxygen chamber, schmearing myself with special unguents, eating nothing but nuts and seeds and weird concoctions, working out 4 hours a day--hey if that's what it takes to look like Madonna, I'm almost there.

Last night, Liz and I watched in awe--from fabulous seats just a yard from the stage--as the 50 year old icon showed off her dance moves and her incredible body for two straight hours. In a word, the show was stupendous.

If you want to see us freaking out along with the rest of the audience click here.

2 comments:

Jeelu said...

You ARE already there.....that was hysterical to see you both.... I'm just in awe over the fact that you knew how to post the video on Youtube. You're too much!
J

Unknown said...

you should also be reading In My Dark Dreams by J.F. Freedman. A fantastic book!