Monday, November 10, 2008

Diagnosis: PES

I am suffering from Post Election Syndrome. What are the symptoms? A constant urge to surf the internet for news about President-Elect Obama, the country's awesome new First Lady, Michelle, and those two absolutely adorable children, Malia and Sasha. This is a habit that will be hard to quit. Of course, I want to know who's going be in Obama's cabinet. And sure, I'm following the debate on how big the stimulus package should be. And yes, I want to find out if Al Franken beats Norm Coleman. But what I really want to know is where are the girls going to school...what's Michelle going to wear to the inauguration... and other such matters of great national interest.

1 comment:

Toni G said...

PES perfect diagnosis and name.......am sure many of us are and will be affected. Never thought I would be 'happy' to have a disease but it is one that nourishes not depletes.
See you on the 'waves'