Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mental Health Break

I was beginning to wonder when if I would ever be able to write about something other than death, depression, loneliness, despair a.k.a. my new normal. Well, here it is.

Yesterday during a late afternoon visit to the Reading Terminal Market, who did I bump into but PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA. We were both at the Fair Food stand buying healthy things so, of course, we stopped and chatted. I told him all about Liz and the farm dinners she produces in Jamaica. I said it was all right that Michelle was copying the idea for her dinner for the wives of the world leaders in town for the UN session. I asked after his kids and his mother-in-law. I told him I loved him forever and gave him a big kiss and a hug.

Just kidding...but I did get to shake his hand.

No comments: