Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let the Oscillation do the Work

Okay, I admit it. Throughtout the years, I've spent way too money on way too much makeup. But if I no longer have the patience or the skill or the willingness to stare so long into an often cruelly magnifying mirror in order to apply the full regalia, I've never forsaken mascara. However, I have noticed an alarming decrease in the thickness of my eyelashes, yet another unfortunate and unforeseen sign of aging. What's the remedy I've recently discovered--a battery operated mascara that, I swear to god, does the trick. And it even hums. Will wonders never cease.

1 comment:

Toni G said...

it's 8:38 pm Sunday night...the mall stores close at 9 pm......but I will be there for opening at 9 a.m. you bet and thanks for the info....keep em coming