Monday, March 14, 2011

B or not to B

To blog or not to blog. That is the question. I can’t decide whether I should continue this very public form of self expression or just keep a journal. Maybe I should buy one of those old fashioned diaries with a lock and key. I had one when I was around 10 and every entry began “Dear Dairy” as I realized when I reread it later on.

I feel like I have entered a new phase of widowhood. This is my life and I am dealing with it as best I can. Still shocked, still uncertain but not completely bewildered or overwhelmed.

3 comments:

sanaya said...

I like the sound of this new phase. Either way, I will miss your voice and the tales of your wonderous ways.

XO

Toni G said...

I, too, would miss your musings---your thoughts and feelings reveal and enlighten us along our and your path. You are a brilliant writer------perhaps the content will change but we do enjoy these little glimpses of your life. xo

Liz Alperin Solms said...

I wholeheartedly agree with my mom. (toni) xo